Useful Links and Phone Numbers

Rochford District Council
You can tell the County Council about problems with road surfaces, pavements, drainage, streetlighting, etc at and enter the report a highways defect section. Or you can "Report A Fault" to the District Council, via their website

Responsibility for Essex highways
Essex County Council - 0845 603 7631

Country Route - For all enquiries and reports relating to the A130 Bypass between Howe Green (A132) and the A127, please call 0845 3511 130

The Highways Agency - For enquiries and reports relating to trunk roads and motorways, please call 0300 123 5000.

Online Focus
News Views and matters within Rayleigh and Rawreth

St. Nicholas C of E (VC) Primary School

Public Access
The way to view Rochford District Council's Planning Applications Online

Anglian Water
08457 14514
This number should be used to report any problems with Rayleigh West Sewage Works, ie smell, lorry movement etc.