Rawreth Parish Council

Useful Links and Phone Numbers

Hayley Bloomfield Clerk to Rawreth Parish Council 07773 952455


Rochford District Council Website http://www.rochford.gov.uk/  

You can tell the County Council about problems with road surfaces, pavements, drainage, streetlighting, etc at http://www.essexcc.gov.uk/ and enter the report a highways defect section. Or you can "Report A Fault" to the District Council,via their website http://www.rochford.gov.uk/

Alternatively the numbers to contact are, 

Responsibility for Essex highways

  1. Essex County Council - 0845 603 7631
  2. Country Route - For all enquiries and reports relating to the A130 Bypass between Howe Green (A132) and the A127, please call 0845 3511 130
  3. The Highways Agency - For enquiries and reports relating to trunk roads and motorways, please call 0300 123 5000.


News Views and matters within Rayleigh and Rawreth  http://onlinefocus.org/?cat=3 

District Councillors Chris Black and Ron Oatham http://onlinefocus.org/?cat=3

St. Nicholas C of E (VC) Primary School http://www.stnicholassch.co.uk/



Public Access, the way to view Rochford District Council's Planning Applications Online








 Anglian Water 08457 14514 this number should be used to report any problems with Rayleigh West Sewage Works, ie smell lorry movement etc.