Clerk to the Council: Mrs. H. L. Bloomfield, 49 Lower Lambricks Rayleigh Essex SS6 8DA
Telephone & facsimile 07773 952455
31st October 2019
Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of the Rawreth Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 6th November 2019, at Rawreth Village Hall, Rawreth, at 7.30 pm, when it is proposed to transact the following business, the public and press are welcome.
125. RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
126. TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST. Any Member declaring a Prejudicial Interest in an item will be able to address the meeting during the Public Participation Session only and in accordance with Section 12.2 of the Code of Conduct 2007 they must leave the meeting once they have made their representation, answered questions and or given evidence, they must also leave the meeting at the start of the item they have declared an interest in.
127. TO APPROVE MINUTES OF LAST MEETING.
128. MATTERS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. (updates from previous minutes)
129. VILLAGE REPORT- To receive details of concerns or items worthy of note around the Parish including the parking in Old London Road outside both football clubs.
130. DISTRICT AND COUNTY COUNCILLORS REPORT- To receive details of concerns, updates and items worthy of note from the District and County Councillors.
131. FINANCE. a. Cheques for approval.
CHQ 101239 J A Pinkerton Garden Maintenance £720.00
CHQ 101240 H L Bloomfield reimbursement of Mileage £4.19
CHQ 101241 H L Bloomfield reimbursement for Quarterly Expenses for Office Use £53.50
CHQ 101242 H L Bloomfield reimbursement of Hi visibility clothing £43.04
CHQ H L Bloomfield reimbursement of BT Broadband Costs. £60.99
b. Members to Note that the Budget and Precept 2020-2021 will need to be reviewed, considered and agreed at the December Meeting, including any pay review for the Clerk.
c. Members to review the Clerks Pension entitlement.
132. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION- Public participation with respect to items on the Agenda and other matters that are of mutual interest or concern. The Council will hear first from Councillors with prejudicial interests who must leave the room immediately after they have made the representation, answered questions and or given evidence.
Councillors with a prejudicial interest cannot remain in the room to hear the representations of others. After the close of the Public Participation Session or earlier, once all members of the public have made their representations those
Members who have left the room due to Section 12 .2 may rejoin the Council. The maximum time allowed for this item is 15 minutes and at the close of this item members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council.
133. GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE (to note). Letter From Rt Hon Mark Francois MP
134. FLOODING IN THE PARISH- Update regarding flooding issues in and around the Parish, including any recent correspondence from ECC.
135. LOCAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK PROPOSALS AND THE ALLOCATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTS AND PLANS Council to discuss any progression with regards to Development within the Parish including proposals for the Fairglen Interchange and the recent Meeting with Countryside Properties including a Section 106 Agreement proposal for Flooding and Allotments and the progression of a welcome pack for the site on the land to the North of London Road Rawreth.
136. UPDATES REGARDING ENFORCEMENT CASES IN THE PARISH and REPORTED PROBLEMS BEING MONITORED IN THE PARISH.
a. Land to the West of the Pumping Station.
b. Land Drain London Road (adjacent to Claremont) Update and progress report with regards to the problem with the land drain disgorging onto the pavement.
c. Travellers Site (A1245)–Update and progress report with regards to Enforcement following the appeal hearing decision given on the 7th of December 2011.
d. Old London Road Speed Restrictions and other matters. Update and progress report regarding the request for the re-restriction of Old London Road.
e. Beeches Road Weight Restrictions and Beeches Road and Watery Lane Flooding. Council to discuss any developments regarding Beeches Road/Watery Lane.
f. Bedloes Avenue. To receive any updates with regards to the Council’s request for an off street parking area in Bedloes Avenue.
g. Laburnum Culvert . Council to discuss any developments with regards to the maintenance work and drainage issues.
137. TO RECEIVE REPRESENTATIVES WRITTEN REPORTS OF MEETINGS ATTENDED OR MATTERS TO RAISE AT FORTHCOMING MEETINGS.
138. RHALC. Council to receive a report from the latest meeting.
139. PRIVATE SECURITY AND ESSEX POLICE. Update from the Clerk
140. PARISH EMERGENCY PLAN- Members to discuss the progression of a Parish Emergency Plan.
141. COMMUNITY GARDEN- To receive any updates regarding the Community Garden.
142. TRAINING-Update on training courses available to Councillors and Clerk, and feedback from Councillor’s who have attended training courses.
143. REINSTATEMENT OF FOOTPATHS/BRIDLE WAYS IN THE PARISH. Council to discuss any matters relating to footpaths and bridleways in the Parish and their representation to the Public Consultation for the new walking route from Wallasea Island to Southend on Sea (Closing date 11th December 2019)
144. PLANNING MATTERS- a) Council to consider any planning applications received prior to the Meeting which have not been dealt with under Delegated Power.
145. COUNCIL TO DISCUSS LHP SCHEMES AND REQUESTS MADE BY THE COUNCIL FOR WORKS WITIN THE PARISH.
146. COUNCIL TO RECEIVE A PRESENTATION FROM IAN DAVEY, VOLUNTEER CO-ORDINATOR FOR ESSEX COMMUNITY FIRST AID EVENT VOLUNTEERS. Essex Community First Aid Event Volunteers is an organisation set up to provide free first aid cover for local events as St Johns and the Red Cross have become increasingly expensive to provide cover, one of their main functions is to run first aid courses for local organisations which are recognised officially .
147. RE CAP OF AGENDA ITEMS ON WHICH THE PUBLIC MAY WISH TO COMMENT . The maximum time allowed for this item is 5 minutes and at the close of this item members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council.
148. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA.
149. DATE &VENUE OF NEXT MEETING- To confirm the date and time as Wednesday 4th December 2019 7.30pm. H L Bloomfield Clerk to Rawreth Parish Counci