Clerk to the Council: Mrs. H. L. Bloomfield, 103, Downhall Park Way, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 9QZ
Telephone & facsimile 07582 626028
Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of the Rawreth Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 2nd April 2014 at Rawreth Village Hall, Rawreth, at 7.30 pm, when it is proposed to transact the following business, the public and press are welcome.
353. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
354. TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST. Any Member declaring a Prejudicial Interest in an item will be able to address the meeting during the Public Participation Session only and in accordance with Section 12.2 of the Code of Conduct 2007 they must leave the meeting once they have made their representation, answered questions and or given evidence, they must also leave the meeting at the start of the item they have declared an interest in.
355. TO APPROVE MINUTES OF LAST MEETING.
356. MATTERS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. (updates from previous minutes)
357. VILLAGE REPORT- To receive details of concerns or items worthy of note around the Parish, including a recent increase in Burglaries in and around the Parish.
358. DISTRICT AND COUNTY COUNCILLORS REPORT- To receive details of concerns, updates and items worthy of note from the District Councillors and an update from the new County Councillor Malcolm Maddocks.
359. FINANCE. a) Cheques for approval. CHQ 100831 – H L Bloomfield Expenses £4.19
CHQ 100832 H L Bloomfield Reimbursement of Broadband Charges, Ink, Stamps and mobile phone £161.04
360. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION- Public participation with respect to items on the Agenda and other matters that are of mutual interest or concern. The Council will hear first from Councillors with prejudicial interests who must leave the room immediately after they have made the representation, answered questions and or given evidence. Councillors with a prejudicial interest cannot remain in the room to hear the representations of others. After the close of the Public Participation Session or earlier, once all members of the public have made their representations those Members who have left the room due to Section 12 .2 may rejoin the Council. The maximum time allowed for this item is 15 minutes and at the close of this item members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council.
361. GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE (to note).
362. FLOODING IN THE PARISH- Update regarding flooding issues in and around the Parish
363. LOCAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK PROPOSALS AND THE ALLOCATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTS AND PLANS Council to discuss any progression.
364. POSSIBLE RELOCATION OF THE
365. LAND TO THE WEST OF THE PUMPING STATION- Update regarding enforcement action.
367. TRAVELLERS SITE (A1245)–Update and progress report with regards to Enforcement following the appeal hearing decision given on the 7th of December 2011.
368. OLD LONDON ROAD SPEED RESTRICTIONS- Update and progression report regarding the request for the re-restriction of
369. BEECHES ROAD WEIGHT RESTRICTION and BEECHES ROAD WATERY LANE FLOODING – Council to discuss any developments regarding the enforceable weight restriction in
370. NEIGHBOURHOOD ACTION PANEL- Council to discuss any developments regarding the NAP.
371. TO RECEIVE REPRESENTATIVES WRITTEN REPORTS OF MEETINGS ATTENDED
372. RHALC. Council to receive a report from the latest meeting, including any updates from Cllr P Beckers on the “Crucial Crew”. .
374. PARISH EMERGENCY PLAN- Members to discuss the progression of a Parish Emergency Plan.
375. DALE FARM EVICTION- Update regarding the eviction at Dale Farm.
376. ROCKHAVEN- Council to discuss any developments with regards to the erection of permanent marker posts to re-define the boundary between the property known as Rockhaven and the Parish owned land in
377. COMMUNITY GARDEN- Updates and any matters for consideration for the Community garden.
379. RAWRETH LANE DRAINAGE WORKS. Council to discuss any developments with regards to drainage works in
problems with the hammerhead in
381.TRAINING-Update on training courses available to Councillors and Clerk, and feedback from Councillor’s who have attended training courses.
382. DOG FOULING. Council to discuss any updates regarding the possibility of a District Dog Warden to be shared between the Towns and Parishes.
383. REINSTATEMENT OF
384. PLANNING MATTERS- a) Council to note the comments made under the delegated Procedure on the following Planning applications. b) Council to consider any planning applications received prior to the Meeting which have not been dealt with under Delegated Power.
385. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA.
386. DATE &VENUE OF NEXT MEETING- To confirm the date and time as Wednesday 7th May 2014 at 7.30pm in the Rawreth Village Hall.