Clerk to the Council: Mrs. H. L. Bloomfield, 49 Lower Lambricks Rayleigh Essex SS6 8DA
Telephone & facsimile 07773 952455
1st September 2016
Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of the Rawreth Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 7th September 2016, at Rawreth Village Hall, Rawreth, at 7.30 pm, when it is proposed to transact the following business, the public and press are welcome.
75. RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
76. TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST. Any Member declaring a Prejudicial Interest in an item will be able to address the meeting during the Public Participation Session only and in accordance with Section 12.2 of the Code of Conduct 2007 they must leave the meeting once they have made their representation, answered questions and or given evidence, they must also leave the meeting at the start of the item they have declared an interest in.
77. TO APPROVE MINUTES OF LAST MEETING.
78. MATTERS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. (updates from previous minutes)
79. VILLAGE REPORT- To receive details of concerns or items worthy of note around the Parish.
80. DISTRICT AND COUNTY COUNCILLORS REPORT- To receive details of concerns, updates and items worthy of note from the District and County Councillors.
a. Cheques for approval.
CHQ 101068 H L Bloomfield reimbursement of expenses £73.80
CHQ 101069 H L Bloomfield reimbursement of quarterly expenses from April to June (payable July) £53.50
CHQ 101070 H L Bloomfield reimbursement of expenses £78.19
CHQ 101071 Essex and Suffolk Water standing charge for Community Garden £18.65
CHQ 101072 JA Pinkerton Garden Maintenance £1440.00
82. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION- Public participation with respect to items on the Agenda and other matters that are of mutual interest or concern. The Council will hear first from Councillors with prejudicial interests who must leave the room immediately after they have
made the representation, answered questions and or given evidence.
Councillors with a prejudicial interest cannot remain in the room to hear the representations of others. After the close of the Public Participation Session or earlier, once all members of the public have made their representations those Members who have left the room due to Section 12 .2 may rejoin the Council. The maximum time allowed for this item is 15 minutes and at the close of this item members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council.
83. GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE (to note).
84. FLOODING IN THE PARISH- Update regarding flooding issues in and around the Parish
85. LOCAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK PROPOSALS AND THE ALLOCATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTS AND PLANS Council to discuss any progression.
86. UPDATES REGARDING ENFORCEMENT CASES IN THE PARISH and REPORTED PROBLEMS BEING MONITORED IN THE PARISH.
a. Land to the West of the Pumping Station.
b. Land Drain London Road (adjacent to Claremont) Update and progress report with regards to the problem with the land drain disgorging onto the pavement.
c. Travellers Site (A1245)–Update and progress report with regards to Enforcement following the appeal hearing decision given on the 7th of December 2011.
d. Old London Road Speed Restrictions and other matters. Update and progress report regarding the request for the re-restriction of Old London Road.
e. Beeches Road Weight Restrictions and Beeches Road and Watery Lane Flooding. Council to discuss any developments regarding Beeches Road/Watery Lane.
f. Bedloes Avenue. To receive any updates with regards to the Council’s request for an off street parking area in
g. Laburnum Culver . Council to discuss any developments with regards to the maintenance work and drainage issues.
87. ACADEMY SOCCER PITCHES OLD LONDON ROAD. Council to discuss recent planning applications and developments on the site and concerns raised by residents.
88. BATTLESBRIDGE CAR SHOW. Councillors to discuss any updates from the Clerk with regards to the car how in May that brought the surrounding roads to a standstill.
89. TO RECEIVE REPRESENTATIVES WRITTEN REPORTS OF MEETINGS ATTENDED
90. RHALC. Council to receive a report from the latest meeting.
91. PARISH EMERGENCY PLAN- Members to discuss the progression of a Parish Emergency Plan.
92. COMMUNITY GARDEN- To receive any updates regarding the Community Garden.
93. TRAINING-Update on training courses available to Councillors and Clerk, and feedback from Councillor’s who have attended training courses.
94. REINSTATEMENT OF
95. PLANNING MATTERS- a) Council to consider any planning applications received prior to the Meeting which have not been dealt with under Delegated Power.
96. RE CAP OF AGENDA ITEMS ON WHICH THE PUBLIC MAY WISH TO COMMENT . The maximum time allowed for this item is 15 minutes and at the close of this item members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council.
97. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA.
98. DATE &VENUE OF NEXT MEETING- To confirm the date and time as Wednesday 5th October 2016 at 730pm in the Rawreth Village Hall.
H L Bloomfield Clerk to Rawreth Parish Council