Clerk to the Council: Mrs. H. L. Bloomfield, 103, Downhall Park Way, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 9QZ
Telephone & facsimile 07773 953455
26th February 2015
Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of the Rawreth Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 4th March 2015, at Rawreth Village Hall, Rawreth, at 7.30 pm, when it is proposed to transact the following business, the public and press are welcome.
271. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
272. TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST. Any Member declaring a Prejudicial Interest in an item will be able to address the meeting during the Public Participation Session only and in accordance with Section 12.2 of the Code of Conduct 2007 they must leave the meeting once they have made their representation, answered questions and or given evidence, they must also leave the meeting at the start of the item they have declared an interest in.
273. TO APPROVE MINUTES OF LAST MEETING.
274. MATTERS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. (updates from previous minutes)
275. VILLAGE REPORT- To receive details of concerns or items worthy of note around the Parish. (note March Meeting will have a visit by Station Office Derek Lewis from ECFRS)
276. PRESENTATION BY STATION OFFICER DUNCAN LEWIS OF ESSEX COUNTY FIRE AND RESCUE SERVICE VOLUNTEERS.
277. DISTRICT AND COUNTY COUNCILLORS REPORT- To receive details of concerns, updates and items worthy of note from the District Councillors.
278. FINANCE. a) Cheques for approval.
CHQ 100883 RW & JR Burroughs Block Hire £288.00
CHQ 100884 Rawreth Village Hall Hall Hire £266.20
CHQ 100885 Essex and Suffolk Water water rates £20.09
CHQ 100886 H L Bloomfield Reimbursement of Expenses including computer maintenance £217.73
CHQ 100887 H L Bloomfield Reimbursement of BT Broadband costs £135.44
280. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION- Public participation with respect to items on the Agenda and other matters that are of mutual interest or concern. The Council will hear first from Councillors with prejudicial interests who must leave the room immediately after they have made the representation, answered questions and or given evidence. Councillors with a prejudicial interest cannot remain in the room to hear the representations of others. After the close of the Public Participation Session or earlier, once all members of the public have made their representations those Members who have left the room due to Section 12 .2 may rejoin the Council. The maximum time allowed for this item is 15 minutes and at the close of this item members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council.
281. GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE (to note).
28th January 2015 Letter Rayleigh Town Council invite to Annual Town Meeting (RSVP)
282. FLOODING IN THE PARISH- Update regarding flooding issues in and around the Parish
283. LOCAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK PROPOSALS AND THE ALLOCATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTS AND PLANS Council to discuss any progression.
284. LAND TO THE WEST OF THE PUMPING STATION- Update regarding enforcement action.
285 LAND DRAIN LONDON ROAD (adjacent to Claremont) – Update and progress report with regards to the problem with the land drain disgorging onto the pavement.
286. TRAVELLERS SITE (A1245)–Update and progress report with regards to Enforcement following the appeal hearing decision given on the 7th of December 2011.
287. OLD LONDON ROAD SPEED RESTRICTIONS AND OTHER MATTERS- Update and progress report regarding the request for the re-restriction of Old London Road.
288. BEECHES ROAD WEIGHT RESTRICTION and BEECHES ROAD WATERY LANE FLOODING – Council to discuss any developments regarding Beeches Road/Watery Lane.
289. NEIGHBOURHOOD ACTION PANEL- Council to discuss any developments regarding the NAP.
290. TO RECEIVE REPRESENTATIVES WRITTEN REPORTS OF MEETINGS ATTENDED
291. RHALC. Council to receive a report from the latest meeting.
292. BEDLOES AVENUE. To receive any updates with regards to the Council’s request for an off street parking area in Bedloes Avenue.
293. PARISH EMERGENCY PLAN- Members to discuss the progression of a Parish Emergency Plan.
294. ROCKHAVEN- Council to discuss any developments with regards to the erection of permanent marker posts to re-define the boundary between the property known as Rockhaven and the Parish owned land in Church Road.
295. COMMUNITY GARDEN- To receive any updates regarding the Community Garden, including looking at Office Copy Entries for the land which include subsequent covenants.
296. LABURNUM WAY CULVERT. Council to discuss any developments with regards to the maintenance work and drainage issues.
297. RAWRETH LANE DRAINAGE WORKS. Council to discuss any developments with regards to drainage works in Rawreth Lane.
298. TRAINING-Update on training courses available to Councillors and Clerk, and feedback from Councillor’s who have attended training courses.
299. DOG FOULING. Council to discuss any updates regarding the possibility of a District Dog Warden to be shared between the Towns and Parishes.
100. REINSTATEMENT OF FOOTPATHS/BRIDLE WAYS IN THE PARISH. Council to discuss the possibility of reinstating a footpath and bridleway in the Parish.
101. PLANNING MATTERS- Council to consider any planning applications received prior to the Meeting which have not been dealt with under Delegated Power.
102. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA.
103. DATE &VENUE OF NEXT MEETING- To confirm the date and time as Wednesday 1ST April 2015 at 7.30pm in the Rawreth Village Hall.
H L Bloomfield Clerk to Rawreth Parish Council