Clerk to the Council: Mrs. H. L. Bloomfield, 103, Downhall Park Way, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 9QZ
Telephone & facsimile 07773 952455
25th June 2015
Notice is hereby given that the next Meeting of the Rawreth Parish Council will take place on Wednesday 1st July 2015, at Rawreth Village Hall, Rawreth, at 7.30 pm, when it is proposed to transact the following business, the public and press are welcome.
62. TO RECEIVE APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
63. TO RECEIVE DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST. Any Member declaring a Prejudicial Interest in an item will be able to address the meeting during the Public Participation Session only and in accordance with Section 12.2 of the Code of Conduct 2007 they must leave the meeting once they have made their representation, answered questions and or given evidence, they must also leave the meeting at the start of the item they have declared an interest in.
64. TO APPROVE MINUTES OF LAST MEETING.
65. MATTERS FOR INFORMATION ONLY. (updates from previous minutes)
66. VILLAGE REPORT- To receive details of concerns or items worthy of note around the Parish. (note March Meeting will have a visit by Station Office Derek Lewis from ECFRS)
67. DISTRICT AND COUNTY COUNCILLORS REPORT- To receive details of concerns, updates and items worthy of note from the District Councillors.
68. FINANCE. a) Cheques for approval.
CHQ 101011 H L
CHQ 101012 RCCE £66.00
69. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION- Public participation with respect to items on the Agenda and other matters that are of mutual interest or concern. The Council will hear first from Councillors with prejudicial interests who must leave the room immediately after they have made the representation, answered questions and or given evidence. Councillors with a prejudicial interest cannot remain in the room to hear the representations of others. After the close of the Public Participation Session or earlier, once all members of the public have made their representations those Members who have left the room due to Section 12 .2 may rejoin the Council. The maximum time allowed for this item is 15 minutes and at the close of this item members of the public will no longer be permitted to address the Council.
70. GENERAL CORRESPONDENCE (to note).
71. FLOODING IN THE PARISH- Update regarding flooding issues in and around the Parish
72. LOCAL DEVELOPMENT FRAMEWORK PROPOSALS AND THE ALLOCATIONS AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTS AND PLANS Council to discuss any progression.
73. LAND TO THE WEST OF THE PUMPING STATION- Update regarding enforcement action.
75. TRAVELLERS SITE (A1245)–Update and progress report with regards to Enforcement following the appeal hearing decision given on the 7th of December 2011.
76. OLD LONDON ROAD SPEED RESTRICTIONS AND OTHER MATTERS- Update and progress report regarding the request for the re-restriction of
77. BEECHES ROAD WEIGHT RESTRICTION and BEECHES ROAD WATERY LANE FLOODING – Council to discuss any developments regarding
78. NEIGHBOURHOOD ACTION PANEL- Council to discuss any developments regarding the NAP.
79. TO RECEIVE REPRESENTATIVES WRITTEN REPORTS OF MEETINGS ATTENDED
80. RHALC. Council to receive a report from the latest meeting.
82. PARISH EMERGENCY PLAN- Members to discuss the progression of a Parish Emergency Plan.
83. COMMUNITY GARDEN- To receive any updates regarding the
85. TRAINING-Update on training courses available to Councillors and Clerk, and feedback from Councillor’s who have attended training courses.
86. REINSTATEMENT OF
87. PLANNING MATTERS- a) Council to consider any planning applications received prior to the Meeting which have not been dealt with under Delegated Power.
b) Council to be updated on Enforcement Cases within the Parish.
88. ITEMS FOR NEXT AGENDA.
89. DATE &VENUE OF NEXT MEETING- To confirm the date and time as Wednesday 2nd September 2015 at 7.30pm in the Rawreth Village Hall.